29 June 2010

Endure or enjoy?

This quote from Sunny Mummy....

This "is NOT about chasing perfection. Its NOT about ticking off the to-do list of someone else. Its about what YOU want, what makes YOU happy & works for YOUR family. If nothing changes, NOTHING changes, so face to the sun & follow YOUR path...as long as YOU are enjoying each day, what others DO, does not matter. Are YOU enjoying or enduring your days?"

I do endure my days, some days, I really do. Unfortunately, I find myself enduring the days with the kids by myself, Thursdays and Fridays. So how do I change? How do I enjoy? I need to think about this one...


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I enjoy mostly, but some days just call for a bit of endurance!

How'd your meet with Ave go? I'm so bummed that I didn't get to come along!

Kirsten xx

Blythe said...

I'm glad you do enjoy, Kirsten!