31 August 2010

Crush

I think I’ve mentioned before that I have a crush. It’s hilarious. How old am I?! But yes, I’ll say it out loud. I have a crush on Edward. Edward Cullen. Swoon.
Lovely and talented Kelly over at Messy Freckle just posted some Twilight inspired images, and it re-kindled my crush. I used to have a huge crush on Robert Smith from The Cure, and I think there is something similar about these two. Maybe it’s a Robert-esque thing… But I don’t actually have the crush on R-Patz. It’s Edward. Either way, I do think it is funny to have a crush on a vampire.



Robert Smith from The Cure. I saw them in concert twice, once in Brisbane and also in London on my 19th birthday.

The end.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hands off, Edward is mine! lol, just kidding! I am also a fan of The Cure. We seem to have alot in common Blythe :)

Blythe said...

Ooh, The Cure too?! We do have lots in common!