6 September 2010

point & shoot {boyo}



He's the cutest boy I know, this little guy. He adores being outside, he loves being dirty, wet and playing with wheels and balls.

He is transitioning to one sleep at the moment and that can mean he is absolutely miserable from about 3.30pm. On Friday night, the hours of misery, tears and leg-clinging was all worth it when he giggled hysterically at bed/boob time. Laughed and laughed at my breast, my nipple and himself. I'd try to feed him and he would crack up with my nipple in his mouth. It was too, too funny! Who knows what he was laughing about, but it made all the bad moments fade in to nothing.

My giggle boy.

5 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Oh, that's so cute! Who cares what he was laughing at! That's just pure happiness! Bless. x

toushka said...

awww! love the giggles! there is something so free about a little kid laugh.

Me 'N My Monkeys said...

So Sweet, Giggles replacing the sound of tantrums!
such an adorable photo.

Kelly said...

aww, so cute! I use to love it when my children giggled like that while I was breastfeeding.

The Clip Cafe said...

He is gorgeous! :-)