13 October 2010

Tea is my friend


Tea. I never ever drank "hot" beverages, I didn't even really drink hot chocolate. When I fell pregnant with Ma'ayan, I stopped drinking alcohol and I think I became addicted to green tea around then. I now have several glasses (yes, not cups) of green tea a day. I love green tea with jasmin petals.

I went to a lovely high tea on Saturday with some friends, cups of tea and delicous tiny goodies. I did have the most divine dark chocolate ganache tart. Ok, I had two! Somehow my camera has deleted all photos of that relaxing outing...

Now my jasmin green tea is getting me through a very overloaded day. Two deadlines. Tea is lovely!

{image}

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I like to drink tea too.

Nat Kringoudis Melbourne said...

Tea rocks the most! I'm currently sipping on Gen Mai Cha. Absolutely lovely.

Bianca Jackson said...

Tea is love. The invigoration that it brings is quite unmatched, in some people's opinion. And with its long list of health benefits, what can go wrong? It even goes far as being beneficial to our dental health, so a cup in the morning already does wonders.