26 October 2010

What they do to me

On yet another day cooped up inside, I let M loose with a box of old make up. This particular tiny tub of silver glitter is quite probably vintage. I've had it since I was a child and I have no idea how I got it. There's not much left of it after M did this to me!


It's a bit blurry, but you get the idea! She also used an old brown eyeliner all over my forehead, whcih I didn't catch, but it made me look like I had some weird growth in my hair. You can also see a little of it on my chest. It was a fun clean up...!


3 comments:

Mummahh said...

You look Luffley Mummy xO i let my girls loose with the makeup to sometimes, except you look way better than i do, i get mono brows ;)

Kelly said...

hehe, gorgeous!

Blythe said...

Ahh, I get the mono brow look sometimes too!