26 December 2010

brow beaten


On Christmas Eve, both Itay and I finished work early. I picked the kids up and we hung out at home. When Itay arrived home I dashed off to have my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted. The receptionist misheard me so I ended up with a brow wax as well, which was fine. I have very pale eyelashes and brows and sometimes a wax is a good thing!

I have a "thing" about my eyebrows being too dark. My features are quite fair and I feel that I look very odd if my eyebrows are too dark. I always ask the beautician to basically wipe the dye on and off my brows, just one shade darker than they already are. Sometimes, they leave it on too long and I end up looking like Madonna in her Vogue era. Arrggh! This time was one of those times. I can hardly stand looking in the mirror, I feel that I look so weird, and Itay echoed my sentiments!

I think it will be a long time before I do a brow tint again. Oops! Luckily I take 99.99% of the photos in our little family so there will be no evidence.

{image}

No comments: