19 December 2010

Catch up


Life has been busy and crazy since full time work began. What's been happening?

I bought a pair of killer heels and decorated a black mask to wear to my new work's awards dinner. I sat with my training group and we had an OK time. Kind of awkward when you're the newbies!

The kids seem to be adjusting well to the new routine. M is a whingy whiner crying crier but I am not sure if that is just an extension of her normal.

I've managed to get to the gym a couple of times.

We're not really doing Christmas. The kids received their major presents for Hannukah, a pink frilly sparkly big girl bike for M and a train table for O. He mainly uses it as a diving board though.

Off to Hervey Bay on the 25th. We're really hoping the weather decides to improve!

No comments: