31 December 2010

Goodbye, 2010


Well, that went super fast!

I can't say I'm all that sad to say goodbye to 2010. Nothing too terrible happened but struggling with unemployment and associated financial worries were very draining. The kids have blossomed and grown and that is the most positive part of this year and our life.

I'll try to write a post later on with a few of things I'm hoping 2011 will bring. Two huge events are on the horizon, our trip to Israel and Malaysia and buying our own home. I also wish for 2011 to bring health, fitness and joy to our lives. And to yours.

Happy new year. May it be full of possibilities.

B xx

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I hope 2011 is wonderful for you and your family xx

Blythe said...

Thank you so much Kirsten, and to you too!

girlythirties said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2011... I think you are like most people and 2010 was a real struggle in so many different ways :) I hope you have a awesome trip