10 January 2011

Breath in, slow down


I managed to get to the gym and do a Pump class at 5.30am this morning. Considering I was psyched for an Attack class, I think I did OK! I seriously had a moment of "should I just leave?" when I saw everyone setting up for Pump. Pathetic, right? But I did it, albeit with not much weight. I've had at least three weeks off and I didn't want to kill myself. I want to be able to get up and do Attack tomorrow morning!

Work is OK. The guilt just about kills me. It requires a huge amount of organisation, meal planning, pre-cooking bulk meals, loads of ironing, setting clothes out, prepping for the morning... I often forget to get down and enjoy moments with the kids, I feel so swept up in the organised choas that is getting through the day.

I have to remember that. I have to sit down with them and breathe them in. Slow down a little, smell the flowers, right?

{images}

No comments: