3 January 2011

point & shoot {beach babies}



After our holiday was washed out, literally, we headed home early and played at home instead. A stay-cation. After another few days of torrential rain, the sun came out and we headed to the beach. Finally! We've had some beautiful days together, just the four of us. We've been covered in sunscreen (not enough) and sand (always too much, I hate sand!). We've had relaxing afternoon sleeps and eaten out at least once a day. Ahh, summer holiday. I love these days!

6 comments:

toushka said...

Beautiful photos!! We haven't made it to the beach yet this summer but these photos have made me want to. Nothing says summer like a smiling child on a beach towel.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I love these days too. Summer really does rock! Your babes are growing up far too quickly. :)

Victoria {Victoria's Secrets} said...

Beautiful photos. I love going to the beach & swimming in the water.

Blythe said...

Thank so much for your comments, girls! I haven't done P&S for a while so it is nice to get back in to it!

Kelly said...

Beautiful ♥

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous snaps!