18 July 2011

point + shoot {weekend la la}



Ooh, it was chilly and rainy on Saturday, so after the much anticipated ballet and jazz lessons then sushi for lunch, we headed home and cosied up. We did our usual cooking for the week, and while I was making dinner, the kids and Itay built a Lego wall.

M dug up some beads and buttons from my sewing kit, which she found under her bed, not sure how that happened but it does indicate how often it's used! She made a necklace with some very thin elastic thread and I was very impressed with her patience and fine motor skills.

We all had an afternoon sleep too. Lovely!
 


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Lego never fails to keep kids amused! Sounds like a great weekend :)

Veronica :: MamaJots said...

love these weekends! lego is a favourite in our house too. i always mean to have an afternoon nap with penny, but i always find myself with a coffee in hand staring at the computer :) love your photos!

Me 'N My Monkeys said...

Gotta love lego!

Bel said...

Keep thinking I should buy some Lego for my daughter, but the thought of stepping on small pieces left laying around is probably stopping me.
Beads and buttons on the other hand- your's look lovely. Beautiful colours

weissbunt said...

Sounds like a very relaxing weekend ;-). Hope our summer days are not over yet, the forecasts are not too promising - maks :-)

Leese said...

Lego is still a hit here and my boy is almost 14! Gorgeous pics! :)

Blythe said...

Thank you so much for your comments everyone! At the moment we have the "big" Lego and it's pretty easy to clean up. When we make the move to the tiny Lego, I am sure it will be annoying.