25 July 2011

point + shoot {weekend la la}

Yet another gorgeous winter sunshiney weekend. It was actually hot!




:: Saturday ::
:: the girl loved her second ballet and jazz lessons
:: Itay got out for a surf
:: a BBQ in the glorious sun with my beautiful mothers group friends and families
:: I mowed the lawn!
:: our usual cooking for the week ahead


:: Sunday ::
:: another early wake up... hmmm
:: slow breakfast
:: picnik by the beach
:: the boy has mastered the scooter, he's so speedy!
:: hot in jeans and a tshirt... delicious sun
:: getting ready for the week ahead
:: I baked Extreme Chocolate brownies... yet to master the brownie!

A beautiful weekend. How was yours?

Joining in with Point + Shoot over here.

6 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Beautiful photos xx

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had such a beautiful weekend - hope I get some warmer weather in Melbourne soon ♥

Veronica :: MamaJots said...

oh that sunshine and beach look amazing! beautiful photos. thanks for sharing the warmth!

weissbunt said...

Beautiful photos! I envy you, we are freezing in our mid summer ;-). Enjoy the sun - maks :-)

Michelle said...

I wish I was young enough to get away with wearing a tutu! Gorgeous girl you have there :)

Leese said...

Am very jealous of that gorgeous sunshine! And seriously, how cute is you girl!!!