13 July 2011

Wandering

I've been struggling with a decision to continue studying or to stop, take a few deep breaths and try to discover what it really is I want to be doing. It's a huge commitment, this study thing, with a family and work. I was, and am still unsure of which path I should take. One of my sweet cyber-friends sent me a beautiful, completely appropriate quote which really just made my day. Then, just a few hours later, I spotted it on Pinterest. Here it is!


It's just so perfect. I know there is purpose in my wondering and wanderings. I'm not lost, I'm just wondering which path to take.

This beautiful image is via Pinterest, originally from seller thewheatfield on etsy.com. It is a J.R.R. Tolkien quote.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that quote and I love pinterest, I'm so addicted!

Sometimes I feel constantly lost with two many forks in the road xo

Peta said...

there's a special place in my heart for my bloggy friends xxx