5 September 2011

point + shoot {weekend la la}

This time, I figured it out early. Looked around and booked it. Our local show day fell on a Friday, and I found a little cabin just up the coast, perfect for our little family of four. A weekend away!
I was ridiculously obsessed with the idea of visiting a strawberry farm and picking our own strawberries. I thought it would be a fantastic experience for the kids, and I was thrilled when we squeezed it in to our few days away. We were their first customers early on Saturday morning.

It was truly lovely eating ripe red strawberries, picked fresh from the patch.




What did you enjoy on your weekend?

Joining in with point + shoot.

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Sounds divine and the pictures are beautiful!!!

Leese said...

Look at those strawberries! Yum! Those first berries of the season always taste the sweetest, I'm sure! Gorgeous shots!

Michelle said...

I bought some from the strawberrys farm on the weekend (although i didn't have the fun of picking them myself!) and had them for breakfast this morning with natural yogurt and some pashionfruit yum!

Amelia {Weddings, Babies... Everything} said...

Yum! I love picking strawberries, we have a little farm near us that I look forward to visiting this summer. Love a weekend getaway. Beautiful photos. xx

Lou said...

Yum! I can't wait to go strawberry picking!

Mum on the Run said...

Now I want to go strawberry picking too!
Looks gorgeous - and tasty.
:-)