5 October 2011

Fencing

Over the weekend, I was travelling solo for just over 24 hours. I took the time to just be... Which included stopping for a few photographs along the way. One of the was the unicorn sign in my last post, I've wanted to stop and photograph that for a while!


I also stopped to check out a stone fence on the way home. This fence is along the main road in to one of the towns I grew up in. It's the real deal, an old fashioned fence as they used to make them. I haven't seen many of these stone fences left, and this one just catches my attention each and every time I drive by.

Is it weird to love a fence? It just brings back so many childhood memories, lugging these rocks around the paddocks, finding "diamonds" in the rocks, making stables and houses for my Barbies and their horses, mud pies...

No comments: