24 October 2011

point+shoot {weekend la la}

Another Saturday at the beach... But this time, we spotted an enormous starfish! I wish I had thought to include something to show the size of this amazing creature. I've never seen one so large. I'm trying to think what to compare it to... OK, it was about the size of an A4 piece of paper. Big, right?



Do you recognise this skyline?


Another pic of that very cool starfish.


No great photos from the farmers market, I had O on my hip at the same time. But how cool is this one above: the guy is wearing a welding face mask and protective gear because he's mixing a huge vat of fresh popcorn.


Sunny rockmelons.

I'm including this photo of O because in the last week, it seems I've only posted photos of the girl!

What else did we get up to?

Itay had a surf.
We visited the farmers markets.
I did a bit of work.
We did the shopping.
We cooked and did the dinner prep for the rest of the week.
We wiped one little boy's nose and listened to him cough.
We raced same little boy to the toilet a million times. Yep, we're in the midst of toilet fun!
(He's doing brilliantly, with only a couple of accidents in two weeks.)

How was your weekend?

Joining in with point+shoot over here with Lou.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

gorgeous photos, I have no idea which skyline that is though :)

Happy Monday!!

Michelle said...

Great shot of the starfish - it's huge!

Me 'N My Monkeys said...

Wow what an awesome find, i've never seen a starfish outside of an aquarium.
Love your pics. x

lisa said...

wow that starfish is massive........and would you believe my candles holders are plant pots from ikea for $2.99 each {how cheap is that???} have a great week and thanks for the comment {i too love great food} lisa xx