21 November 2011

point + shoot {weekend la la}

Ahh, summer weekends. Well, technically spring, but wow, it was hot! Just a little too much sun this weekend. I had one particular spot on my back which missed out on sunscreen both days and I'm really feeling it now. The beach was just divine on Saturday morning and our girl braved her fears and rode some waves for the first time! So proud of her. She loved it and so did Itay, they were both grinning and even when she fell off, she was OK with it.

Here she is just loving her Aba. He's telling her a story while they lay on the sand.


The fruit montser - rahhhhhhhhh!

Sushi for dinner. Visit from my Dad. Another birthday party by a pool. Afternoon naps. Cooking. Sorting out the small girl's pink pink pink clothes. And that was the weekend!

What did you get up to?

Joining in with point + shoot over here.

1 comment:

Me 'N My Monkeys said...

Awesome photos.
Sounds like a fantastic weekend. x