3 December 2011

A photo challenge

Oh, I love photography. Even just simple iPhone photos. I know I just spoke about this a few days ago, but again - I love photography and photos.

I'm linking up with Tina Grey {dot} Me for a photo challenge this month. This challenge is via Positively Present. This is a way for me to enjoy, share and join in with a little community taking a moment to be present in that moment. The only challenge is actually being present and taking that time during each day!
I'll take a photo for 30 days of December on my iPhone and then post them all on December 31st. You can follow along here on followgram or on Instagram if you have downloaded the app. I'm @blythe_life.


2 comments:

girlythirties said...

can't wait to see what you come up with ... some of the girls from my evolve group just did the other 30 day challenge and I was thinking of doing this maybe in January... :)

Lauren said...

Oh wow! This looks fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with.