5 December 2011

point + shoot {weekend la la}

It's summer! Hannukah! Christmas! The first few days of "official" summer have been a little cool, and this morning my kids even have on long sleeve shirts! Crazy, considering we have been sweltering in singlets recently.
On Sunday, we celebrated Christmas with our beautiful Mothers Group. I've been catching up with these girls and kids since January 2007. Our numbers slowly dropped and we became a core little group, with a recent new member. We took the older kids to see The Fairies Christmas Ballet movie on Sunday, followed by a Christmas party in the park with the younger kids and dads.

Here's the girl, glued to the screen. She simply adored the movie!


Then on to our party in the park. We ate sandwiches and then the sugar feast began. The kids and adults were loving it!








We followed up with a Secret Santa present swap and each child seemed to be thrilled with their $10 presents. I love my Mothers Group, they're amazing people and kids and I feel so lucky and blessed to be part of this group. We've become friends beyond our babies and they're an essential part of my life.

What did you do over the weekend? I'm linking up with Point + Shoot over with Lou.

6 comments:

Peta said...

I love some of the friends I made in my original mums group too!

Love those little reindeers! Are they mini gingerbread men underneath? So clever and a NEW idea. Haven't seen them before but will copy soon!

I love the silly season x

jemmed said...

I don't have kids yet, so Mum's groups are things that I'm not experienced with but from what I see here, it looks like you have a fantastic group of Mums and that's lovely.

Loving all of the photos, especially those yummy looking reindeers with the raspberries for noses!

Lisa said...

awesome photos...

Happy Monday!!

Michelle said...

Look at those Chrissy goodies, those little reindeers look fantastic!

Lauren said...

love those photos from the park

Lulu froufrou said...

Those reindeers are fabulous!!