19 December 2011

point + shoot {weekend la la}

Oh, what a weekend. It was hard. Instead of all the fun of friends and a Christmas party, we cancelled our plans and stayed home. The little guy was sick. All three nights of the weekend consisted of wake ups, tears, snot, tissues, medication, me sleeping on a tiny bed with my wiggling, coughing, sneezing, croup coughing two and a half year old.

Saturday was just downright depressing. We were too apathetic to make our own lunch so I drove to the local Sushi Train. It wasn't open. I shed a tear, right there, leaning on the door. It was one of those weekends.

Ugh. Must shake this weekend off! Needless to say, I have very few photos of this weekend.


We did spot this rainbow during dinner on Friday night, before the weekend that was. It's beautiful, and so lovely to look back. Now, to find some serious caffiene to get through this Monday!

Linking up with Lou over at point + shoot.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Its times like that you've got to remember if you dont laugh you'll cry! I hope the week ahead improves for you all *sending virtual hugs*

Britt @ absolute alaia said...

I agree with exactly what Michelle said. Life can get a little too much some times and trust me I feel that way right now too. We all need to have a good laugh xxx

Blythe said...

Thanks girls. I did manage to shake the weekend off and I had a better night last night, so it's a distant memory now!

Lauren said...

beautiful rainbow. we've had some gorgeous ones here in the last year. a huge double rainbow during some weird weather this fall. my favorite was last september (a year ago), my son had just started a new school, and one day when I went to pick him up we saw a beautiful rainbow. felt like proof we'd made a good choice!