10 December 2011

Reading right now


Here's my current pile.

Amazing Face by Zoe Foster. I've just begun to flick through this book, which holds "clever beauty tricks, should-own products and spectacularly usreful how-to-do-its" (as stated on the cover!). For a couldn't be bothered, can't remember and have no idea, but feekling really old lately kind of girl, I'm interested. I need help!

The Price of Life by Nigel Brennan, Nicole Bonney and Kellie Brennan. This is the true story of Nigel Brennan's kidnap and ransom in Somalia. An incredibly interesting read, a huge 18 month ordeal for Nigel and his family who worked extremely hard to get him out.

The Spider Goddess by Tara Moss. This is the second Pandora English novel, the first is called The Blood Countess. I haven't read any of Tara's other novels, which (I think?) are more crime based, but I find this series quite sweet. All about an unusual girl in the midst of the Sanguine (vampires) and various undead.

The Creative Habit - Learn it and use it for life by Twyla Tharp with Mark Reiter. I haven't started this one yet but it was recommended by some amazingly creative bloggers so I am looking forward to being inpired.

The Next Always by Nora Roberts. Chic lit queen, Nora Roberts seems to pour out these lovely trilogies and quartets on a regular basis! This is Book One of the Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy. Love it. Love some chick lit and this is a really lovely, feel good read.

Crunch Time - lose weight fast and keep it off by Michelle Bridges. This woman has seriously got it going on and she says some pretty damn sensible stuff in this book. This is the third time I've borrowed Crunch Time from the library for inspiration.

What are you reading right now?

No comments: