11 December 2011

A trip to Europe {via Pinterest}

I was sitting at work last week, doing the stuff I do. Suddenly, the image of a holiday popped in to my head. Not the holiday season. A real holiday. A visit to a new place.

Here are a few photos of simply amazing places I've pinned on Pinterest. A quick trip to Europe, anyone?






1. Cave of Melody, Scotland
2. Lichtenstein Castle, Baden-Wurttemburg, Germany
3. Mineral baths, Terme di Saturnia, Tuscany, Italy
4. Slovenia
5. Stairs above the Sea, Aketx, Basque County, Spain

Each time we visit Itay's family, we say we'll get across to Europe. We haven't yet, but we'll do it one day!

This is the first time I've linked up to Piquing My Pinterest over with Tina Gray {dot} Me. She loves Pinterest too, so I figured I'd join in!



image

7 comments:

A Dose of Dannie said...

Oh how i would love to go to those mineral baths *sigh*
imaginf climbing those stairs in country spain!
My Husband would love to visit his family over in scotland ............ One day we hope

Deb @ home life simplified said...

Wow - I have travelled a lot but never heard of that cave in Scotland - will be pinning it for next trip to England - i sense a detour in my future!

A Welcoming Hearth said...

I want to sit in those mineral baths in Italy! I have never visited the Cave of Melody. Wow I never knew that was there.

Surely Sarah said...

Oh wow, those baths in Italy looked like Turkey! I had no idea they had them there too. How about those stairs in Spain... what a wonderful place to go! Love a virtual Pinterest holiday.

Laura said...

OOOhhh! I'll come too. x

Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me said...

Wow, those images are beautiful. Especially the Caves of Melody. I would love to visit there. Thanks for linking up! x

Blythe said...

Thank you for your comments, everyone! Aren't they just amazing locations... Ahh, to dream.