14 December 2011

What's for dinner?

This week we're having:

Fish curry
Lamb souvlaki
Nasi Goreng
Pasta w/ a homemade sauce (made and jarred by my amazing friend Laura)
Phad Thai
Bacon & eggs w/ vegetable salad
Chicken satay w/ peanut sauce, rice and steamed vegetables

This week we're trying new new recipes, the fish curry and the souvlaki from the Kylie Kwong book Itay received for a Secret Santa gift at work. We love new recipe books!

What are your favourite cook books? And what is for sinner at your house this week?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love recipe books as well I'm addicted to buying them or asking for them for gifts! My latest is Jamie Olivers 30 minute dinners, although Im yet to make one of his dishes in less than 1 hr!

Blythe said...

I've been checking that one out, so funny that it's not quite 30 minutes!!