15 January 2012

Dreaming of daybeds {via Pinterest}

I've dreamed of a daybed for quite a few years now. A comfortable space to laze upon, to sip tea or somethinga  little stronger, to read books or to flip through magazines. A few scattered cusions, a throw for cooler days. A place to watch the kids play. A place to hide away.

As I pinned these pictures, the day was hot and I dreamed of languidly munching and iceblock and snoozing in the shade. Today, as I write this, it's drizzling outside. I can imagine curling up with a book, watching the rain from my daybed. Oh, dreaming of a daybed.













Linking up with Tina Gray {dot} me today!

7 comments:

Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me said...

LOVE! A while ago I came across one that looked like a hanging round trampoline mat. It cost a fortune but it doesn't stop me from dreaming about hanging it in the back corner of our garden! Thanks for linking up this week x

Deb @ home life simplified said...

love the last one!! I love the idea of a garden day bed but so far we have not even managed to hang a hammock in the year we have lived in this house. one day...

A Dose of Dannie said...

They look cool pity there is not enough room to hang a day bed well back to dream land i guess!

Fay said...

Oh yes please! One can always dream.

Marissa @ Beautifully Organised said...

Oh, day bed heaven, I would love to spend an afternoon on one of those with a good book!

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

Oh Day beds - there is nothing more luxurious. Love these ones, I am off to dream away :)

Blythe said...

Thank you so much for all your comments! Daybeds are just so dreamy... We all need one, right?!