29 January 2012

Dreaming of a summer holiday {via Pinterest}

The rain has been relentless here and it hasn't really felt like summer. I miss the beach! We're still lounging around in singlets and shorts, it's humid, but it's very, very wet. The beaches are frothy and brown from the flood run off, the river mouths are full of debris - even if we wanted to swim in the rain, we can't.

I'm still dreaming of a holiday (see my last holiday dream via Pinterest) , this time a gorgeous summer holiday. Azure water, clear skies, white sand and just bliss. So again, I'm dreaming of this summer holiday, via Pinterest.


El Nido Coast, Palawan - Philippines


Galapagos Islands


Stand up paddleboarding


Tropical Alila Villas Uluwatu in Bali



Shompole Nguruman Escarpment, Kenya

I'm joining in with Tina Gray {dot} me, who is Piquing her Pinterest today. What are you dreaming of today?



9 comments:

A Dose of Dannie said...

OMG! I am so there wow! These pins are so awesome i need an island vacation and the Philippines look beautiful

Melissa said...

Stunning pictures, I want a holiday now too!!

Ames said...

These pins are nothing but cruel! I would love to pack up and go to any of these beautiful island escapes.

Amy said...

Oh how I would love to be at any of those places! They all look so serene.

Npamz said...

Love the escapism here....I would love to be on a tropical island getaway about now as I"m six inches deep in mud and downpours....thanks for the share ;)

Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me said...

I would love to be at any of those places right now. They all look so beautiful. Thanks for linking up this week :)

A Welcoming Hearth said...

I need a holiday! Such beautiful places.

bailey j said...

I have the travel bug so bad and I haven't been on a trip in almost a year now. These photos make me sad almost.. I need to spread my wings! I am headed to Cuba in April for a week..that will have to do!

Blythe said...

Aren't they just gorgeous spots? So wishing I was at any one of them RIGHT NOW! Thanks for all your comments, everyone!