12 February 2012

Dreaming of a reading nook {via Pinterest}

Oh, how I do love to read. It's one constant in my life. Most people who know me will easily be able to tell you, "she loves to read". I think reading is just something I will always adore. I can't help reading anything, everything, just turning the pages. So, in the spirit of last few dreaming of... Pinterest posts, here's another dream.

A reading nook. A place to lay back, sip on a cool drink or a tea and just read. Basically, just like a daybed, only inside.













Linking up with Tina Gray {dot} me today.

6 comments:

Amy said...

They are all great pins. I would love a reading nook too.

Norlin said...

Lovely images! Wished I had a reading nook too...and a time when I have a magic wand so the kids can just be quiet for those few moments while I'm reading...peacefully. :)

Deb @ home life simplified said...

I would love a reading nook - love that first one especially - like reading in a tree house but being able to have the aircon on LOL

A Dose of Dannie said...

wow! So love the one under the staircase *sigh* Wish i had a proper reading nook! :-)
Great pins.

MamaJots said...

i could curl up in one of these nooks right now. our weekend was busy! the button supplies you can get from etsy. they are cheap and usually come in bulk packs. you can also get the button tools over there too. happy you found the shoes. i forgot DJs sells them. i normally order online or go to a couple of local speciality clothing shops for kids. enjoy today. xo.

Michelle said...

I would love a reading nook by a big bay window, I get lost in books for hours so it has to be comfortable :)