5 February 2012

Thailand dreaming {via Pinterest}

Ahh, another load of picturesque pins, dreaming of a summer holiday. This time, we're going to Thailand. We wish, right? My dad is in fact travelling to Thailand as I type these words. We've just dropped him off at the Airtrain. He really is going to Thailand, for a whole month!


A dining pod, somwhere in Thailand.


 The Library, Koh Samui.


Hilton Hotel, Thailand.


Villa Amanzi in Phuket



Festival of Lanterns


Oh, to be flying to Thailand today. the beaches, the people, the food. Oh!

I'm joining in with Tina Gray {dot} me, for Piquing My Pinterest again this Sunday.
Scroll to Top

5 comments:

Npamz said...

Nawh, the festival of lanterns I remember seeing this in the movie 'Entangled' and decided that was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen...then realised it's done for real ! ha. thanks for sharing and reminding me of some lovely memories (shared watching the movie with son).

Laura said...

I would go back to Thailand in a heart beat. I think I would have a problem choosing somewhere else to go if we ever have another overseas holiday. Sigh. I'm dreaming right there with you. X

Amy said...

Thailand is on my to visit list. I don't think I will get there any time soon though...

Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me said...

We have friends who have been and have said they would go again in a heart beat. I'd love to go just once to say that I've been. Beautiful pins. The festival of lanterns looks so pretty. Thanks for linking up this week :)

momto8 said...

what pictures!!! I could use a trip to Thailand! How exciting for your dad!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.