19 April 2012

Melbourne

This weekend, I'm heading to Melbourne with a couple of girlfriends to just be. No plans, other than to eat, chat, wander, take time, take photographs and just be me. I'm hoping this time will energize me and give me some much needed perspective and space to relax and move forward, to be a happier version of me. Reading that, it seems that I have such high expectations!

Truly, I just want to wander and be my self. Not necessarily by myself, but just be me. I'm looking forward to it, and there is no doubt I'll miss my little family too!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I sure hope there is at least one sleep in on the plan though! : )

Michelle said...

Sounds like just the thing you need :) Have a fabulous time enjoy yourself and be sure to do lots of Melbourne shopping, they have the best shops :)