8 May 2012

Melbourne: for me

Ahh, beautiful Melbourne. Seriously, it's a sensational city to visit. And autumn? What a perfect weekend it was. We don't get "autumn" up here, so the falling leaves in shades of red, gold, brown and yellow were divine. We had beautiful weather, in fact, I packed too warm. That is, I thought it would be colder and I didn't have enough "summer" clothes! I took about 3 photographs on my DSLR, then iPhone all the way, baby. If you follow me on Instangram, this post will probably be a bit boring.


Flying out of the Gold Coast. It's amazing, absorbing that new view on the place you live. Driving past paddocks just doesn't give you the sense that there are so many amazing patterns, so many shades of green, so much farming work happening so close to us on the glittery Gold Coast.


Outside an art gallery on Acland Street, St Kilda. A marble cushion. Mmm, comfortable!


Too funny. A real estate sign on Acland Street. Seriously!


Insane chai latte at 95 Espresso, Acland Street. Divine.


Sunset from the balcony of our luxe apartment, St Kilda.


Tuna Nicoise salad. Lunch. Mmmmm.


For my girl.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fantastic mini break, that real estate sign is a crack up! Wonder if it got it sold?