28 June 2012

Joy :: sunrise

So one little joy in my daily commute has been watching the sunrise each morning on the train. I make sure I get a seat in the east facing side of the train and I snap away on my iPhone, usually to the bemusement of nearby passengers.


That's Surfers Paradise out in the distance. Someone's exciting holiday bags in the relfection. The train goes to the airport (eventually!) so there are some lucky travellers some mornings!






The sun breaks through the clouds and it can be blinding. It's winter though, so I am enjoying the winter sunbeams each morning on my trip.


There really is some stunning scenery in the first half of the journey up to Brisbane. We cross rivers, the sun rises, the frost sparkles on the ground. It's my little piece of joy each morning.

No comments: