7 June 2012

My girl

This is my girl. Almost 4 months old. She looks so, so funny and ridiculously cute. Look at those rolls of chub on her arms! We didn't see M's ankles or wrists for many, many months as she was just so boompy. Her hair is so long and crazy, even at four months we were cultivating her mullet. Oops. They eyes are still that piercing blue and she's grown in to those cheeks.

And wow, I look so young!


And this is her now, at 5 years and 8 months old.


I'm totally biased, but I think she's gorgeous. She's very hard work, very emotional and at the moment, rude. She has attitude oozing out of her pores. But she's gorgeous.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

What a gorgeous photo - her eyes are stunning!!!!

nic robi said...

gorgoeus for sure xx

Michelle said...

She is beautiful and so are you x

Peta said...

just checking in to say that I am thinking of you and hope that you are feeling better xx