14 May 2013

My little Superhero has a party




Despite the rain, the party was loads of fun. I dressed up in a Batgirl suit (I'll spare you that shiny black plastic/leather visual!), the cake rocked, the kids adored decorating their own ice cream cones and basically trashed our (already terrible avocado green) carpet. As one mum pointed out... it now looks like mint choc chip. For 18 kids, parents, grandparents and a few babies squished inside our little house, it went quite well!
 
You can see my little guy loved every moment of his party, and that made all the hard work so worth it. Happy birthday, my little man.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So much party planning for just one special day! But it looks like it was all worth it the kids look pretty happy. Especially impressed with the cake!