8 July 2013

What should I read next?

If you've been reading for a while, or you know me in real life, you know I love to read. I haven't posted my reads recently, but I have been reading. Oh yes. It's an addiction. No matter how tired, how sick or how many times I have read something before and loved it, I still read.
 
I received an iPad mini for my birthday/Mothers day so I've been reading on that and books, of course. I can't let go of books altogether. They're my love. At the same time, the iPad is so, so convenient and it suits me for so many reasons. Either way, I'm reading.
 
I'm always looking for my next read. Always looking for recommendations, reading reviews, clicking through links to books. And check this website out...
 

 
The bottom half of my boy's bookshelf. Half in English, half in Hebrew.

What are you reading at the moment?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have just started reading The Great Gatsby! Thats why I joined a book club as I could never pick a book to read next, so being in the book club helps as we pick a book every month and its books I wouldnt normally go for which is great for a bit of a challenge :)