17 September 2013

Crafty stuff for me

Here's a gathering of stuff I want to do. Long time readers will know that I day dream of being crafty but it just doesn't happen. Sometimes I even buy the things I need to get a certain crafty project happenining, then those tools or ingredients or materials sit waiting for it to happen. It never happens. I feel so stifled, I really want to be creative but I just don't make it happen.

Dip dye a bag. Dip dye anything, really. And ombre. I'm not sure if ombre is cool anymore, but I love it, so who cares.


Tutorial here.

I bought the bleach pen. Now I just need to use it.

 
And lace inserts. I'm not usually a lace girl, but something about this just works for me. I'm guessing M would love it too. I think this shirt may have been sold at Zara, as that is where the pin takes me, but is no longer available.
 
 
And I bought the polymer modelling clay. M has used it and has made beads for me. I've had a little play... but I just feel, as I always do, that I can't get the colours or the finish quite right. More inspiration from here, as is the photo below.


OK, this is working. I am feeling inspiration bubbling up. Who knows what will happen next...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I find that when I post about something and publish it to the world it helps motivate me to get off my butt and do it! You have some great ideas, its just finding the time to do it really. Im sure once the weather starts to warm up you'll feel a bit more enthusiastic to get into your crafty projects :)