29 October 2013

What's for dinner?

I used to write down our weekly planned menus as a record for myself, and even now I'm a slackety slack blogger, I still look back on our weekly menus for inspiration. So I'm going to try to start recording these meal plans again. I'm no food photographer and there just isn't time in our evenings to fluff around with taking photos of dinner in beautiful light with pretty props. For me, it's enough to know that we sit together around the dinner table each night to enjoy our food and each other. It's not all fun, there's a whole lot of "just try it please" and arguements about eating the protein and vegetables - not just the carbs. O could live on carbs. Anyhow, here's a few from weeks past.

Chicken schnitzel w/ rice & vegies
Thai fish cakes w/ corn & salad
Steak & salad
Beef kebabs w/ rice & vegies
Pad Thai
Tacos
Prawns & salad

Prawns & salad
Paprika chicken
Lasagne w/ salad
Homemade pizza
Meatballs w/ pasta
Beef fajitas
Panko crumbed fish & chips

Rice paper rolls w/ wontons
Beef stirfry
Chicken burgers
Salmon, snow pea w/ soba noodle salad
Steak, sausages, corn w/ salad
Caesar salad
Panko fish & chips

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You always have a great variety of menu ideas, your kids are lucky they get to try lots of different types of foods :)