28 December 2013

See you later, or not at all

 

I have a love/hate relationshp with  my blog. I crave to write, yet when I sit down, the words do not come. I want to record our little slice of life to look back on, yet the words and photos I take just do not capture what I envision. I want to blog to connect but I do not know who reads my drivel.
 
To close up, or take a break? I'm sad that I'm not writing about all that we do but I just have a block, I cannot seem to get it out and down in words.
 
I'm indecisive.

4 comments:

Jill Barrass said...

Dear Blythe, My name is Jill Barrass. Some weeks ago I got onto your blog thru Jo Hoey who is my relative. Her mum is my cousin. Jo commented on a picture of yours and it came up on my facebook page. You have probably seen my comments on her dropshots site which is one of the ways Jo and I communicate.
I LOVE your blog and your photos ! Have felt like coomenting a few times but Thought I might be intruding. Don't give it up ! It is a lovely blog ! It is well written and I love to read it because it keeps my mind off myself !!!! Keep it up !!! I will comment more ! Wanted to comment on your last blog about your little boy but didn't want to intrude ! I live in New Zealand. Yours sincerely, Jill Barrass.

Jill Barrass said...

Blythe, what you write is coming out EXACTLY as it should ! Even though it isn't exactly as you envision it is perfect as it is and it is very much a slice of life to keep and saver years from now. DO keep it up. !!! You have at least one follower (ME ) and I LOVE it. I will comment more I promise !! Yours, JIll Barrass. X

Jill Barrass said...

PS. IT IS NOT DRIVEL EITHER !!!!
Yours, Jill Barrass.

Jill Barrass said...

PS I meant savour Not saver ! LOL MY spelling is awful when I try to type quickly. Jill.